Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Moving Day

This is looking out our front door. The picture doesn't do the reality justice. I wish I could send the noise in a picture. This is a busy express way beside I-95. I-95 is lower than the express way. If you click on then picture you can seen it in a different lite.
I took this picture of our kitchen as I was standing in the door way. the counter where the pepsi is sitting, is the only counter top I have. It is a converted book shelve, the other side is open with two shelves.
This is our office room upstairs. The two windows are over looking the express way. A very noisy room.
I turned just slightly when in the door way of the kitchen to get this picture. Our slow cooker sits on the microwave that sits on three tiered little shelve that sits against the frig.
this is looking into the kitchen door way thru one of the cold storage rooms. there is a door way right behind me that goes into a small room with two freezers and a frig and more shelves, that leads to another room that has all the canned goods on it. Keep in mind the picture you are looking at is the size of both of the other two rooms combined.

It's not hard to move when everything you have fits in your car. How blessed we are to go to a house that is furnished with things. We are blessed to have a roof over our head, a steam boiler to keep us warm, cold and hot running water, and a telephone. We did have to buy a bed after sleeping in the bed that was here. That is probably the one material thing that we will miss the most, our bed back home in St. George. We found Costco, yahoo, that was exciting. We now have food in the frig.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog idea is great. We can stay up-to-date with you and your mission when it is convenient for us(when we actually have a spare minute.) I remember a few beds I had on my mission and the amount of critters who shared with me, and wondered how long it would be before you would miss the intellibed. Love ya.

Unknown said...

oh yeah, and when are you going to post some pics?