Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy 23rd B-day C L I N T I N

It's a great day to celebrate our CLINTIN D ELLETT. How grateful I am for memories. As I sit here and ponder about our Clint, the memories flood my mind and bring a smile to my face.

* The twinkle in his eye when he smiled,
* The way he experimented with all colors of hair
* So curious about things, would take them apart, sometimes they would get back together again
* Always surrounded by friends
* The MAN with a PLAN
* His love of rollerblades, then skateboards, then trick bikes, then motorcycles, 65 chev, actually anything with wheels
* always finding away to get out of his chores or work
* his arm around me when shopping
* his love of little kids
* very smart, but no desire to prove it to his teachers, would do the work but wouldn't hand it in
* No was not an option
* he loved collecting baseball cards
* loved animals, especially dogs
* loved his family and friends
* didn't like to appologize, he was always right
* could melt you with his smile
* he was a busy bee from the get go
Famous comments:
"My boobs a jiggling"
"Fury"
"Gotta get me some fat wacker"
"short-round"
To know Clint, was to love him. I am so grateful to KNOW that I will see him again. That we will all be together again, a forever family. He loved little kids and to know that he probably had the opportunity to be with all our little grandkids before their arrival here on earth is very comforting.

Love you so much bud, time is getting nearer to when we will be together again. Keep busy serving the Lord. Thinking of you always. XOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a handsome young man, and what a wonderful family you are! I don't know what I'd do if I lost a child, my heart aches for you. Thanks again for all you do for my son. I'm really going to miss you when he leaves your kind and gentle care. Also thanks for posting those pictures. They make me feel like I'm there with you all!
Susan

Erin said...

He was so fun, entertaining and cute! I think of him often and know that we will all see him again. Now that I have boys of my own, I don't know how you were able to deal with losing him. Your family pulled together and became closer and I think that is really neat. Thank Heavens for the knowledge we have of Eternal Families!!! Love and Miss you guys, Erin