Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sUrPrIsE!!!!! bEtH is 50!!!!!!!


Thanks for a wonderful Party everyone. I totally thought I was going to get my picture taken for my b-day with my best friend, (Doug). I was even clueless when he told me he wanted me to dress in black and white. Even when we arrived out back of Staheli Catering to take pictures down by the water and Malea was dressed in a cute black dress. I had no idea especially because they have given me such a fun day on Wednesday for my actual birthday.

As we were headed up the ramp on the back side of the building, Malea wanted to start the shoot there, when I approached the doors I glanced in the window and saw a whole bunch of people in the room standing up. I turned and told Malea & Doug that "there's a party going on in there, I'm not going in there. I was sure it was a wedding reception or "something" going on for someone else. It took my totally by surprise, didn't donn on me that it was for me until I recognized the kids and a whole bunch of black & white balloons. And then I started scanning the room and everyone there was dear family and dear friends. Brandee headed up the party plans with the help of Malea and Cari and the boys. They really didn't tell Doug much as he has a hard time keeping a secret. But good job honey, I had no idea. It was a real treat, a very special night. I felt like a princess, an "old" princess. We had a sit down dinner catered by Staheli Catering, yum yum! There was a band, we all danced the night away. And then Malea took fun picutes of most everyone.

This was one of the reasons Doug wanted to come home a bit early from our mission. Brandee had told him at Christmas time that he needed to have me home for my 50th birthday. They had a big surprise planned. Brandee said it was a lot of fun especially when it's not your own money you are spending. Dad's money was much easier to make all the fun plans with. They had about75 people there. Not a one of them spoiled the surprise.

I hope you all know how much I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life. I am a blessed women, for I have the love of a terrific family and friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: