Monday, September 8, 2008

Mission Conference # 6

Our Mission Conference today was themed on the Temple. How to teach investigators and new converts about the temple. The importance of being very simple and basic and very sacred. How the Endowment is a gift of power and knowledge from on High. How families can be eternal thru the priesthood power and sealing ordinance, and how we can ensure that our deceased loved ones can have this same blessing. In our mission we try to ensure that the new members 12 years of age and older, go to the temple with in 8 weeks of baptism to do baptisms for the dead.

Much was discussed and about the importance of marrying in the temple after returning from a mission. And staying temple worthy all your life and attending the temple on a frequent basis. Our lives are so blessed and more balanced when the temple is a very high priority in our lives. I love the temple. I love the peace and serenity and sacredness of the temple. I love that everyone is equal in the temple and in the purity of white. I love the feeling and spirit that is present always in the temple. I love doing for those who can't do for them selves. I love serving in the Lord's house. I love the people who serve there. I love the learning in the temple. I love the reverence and respect in the temple. I love the blessings of eternity only found in the Temple. I love that my sweetheart and best friend loves the temple too. I am so grateful for my testimony of the Temple and all that transpires therein.

No comments: