Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday Time



It was a quiet day today. Except for the phone ringing, all the kids called and wished me a great day. It is always a treat to talk to them. Oh, how I wish I could give them all a hug and tell them how I love them. I so appreciate the love that is showered on me from family and friends. The Elders came over with a cheesecake, hats and a musical card. They are so awesome. Lisa Rivera and Crystal McCune came by this morning with a birthday cake. And of course how wonderful it is to go to the mail box and receive special cards and gifts from all my loved ones. Thank you for remembering me. XOXOXOXOXO to you all.

It is transfer time and elder Mook is being transferred out to some other part of the mission. We will miss him. We have grown to love and appreciated him. He is from Hooper where my sister Mitzi lives, he just lives down the street around the corner. He will be great where ever the Lord sends him because he has such a strong testimony and is a very diligent -obedient- friendly missionary.

No comments: