Sunday, March 2, 2008

I love Testimony Sundays

I love going to church. I love visiting and meeting new people. I love feeling the spirit and having the Holy Ghost witness to me truth. I love watching families interact together. I love to watch the missionaries waiting at the door for their investigators to arrive. I love watching people greet each other. I love watching the joy and happiness new converts have when they learn something new. I love when they share their own testimonies. I love to watch the programs, like visiting teaching, ones that I have known all my life, take effect and become meaningful to lonely people. I love being part of a ward family. I love the gospel and how it brings people from all walks of life together with a common goal of serving, loving and learning together. I love to watch change take place in people. I love the way the gospel helps bring about this change. I love sharing my testimony. I love learning. I love experiencing the effects of your prayers. I love serving together with my eternal companion. I love my sweet supportive family. I love memories, experiences that have been, that I keep in my heart. I love my Savior Jesus Christ, and my Heavenly Father. I love knowing that they love me, listen to me and help me. I love each of you and are so blessed by your love.

No comments: