Friday, November 9, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CLINT !!!!

Clint was born on November 9th 1985, so he would be 22 years old. What I would give to see him now. He was our "short round" number 4 child, third son, as the kids call it. I'll bet he has grown a few inches taller. I would love one of his hugs. He always would like to walk with his arm around me when ever we went any where. I would love to look into his sparkling blue eyes and feel the warm of his love with his smile, or was it his mischievious grin that melted hearts. Clint was the most beautiful baby. Everywhere I went I was told how cute he was, I should have him model in catalogs they would say. He was smart and a born leader, the man with a plan. He had so many friends.

We miss you Clint and love you so much. But we know that you are doing a great work on your mission. Can't wait to see you and hug you and have one of your famous smiles. Take care of our two little ones up there preparing to come down here. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: