Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fun surprise! Friends from Home

We had a fun surprise while at church at Martin's Cove over Labor Day weekend. Brad and Tode Hafen came up and said hi and gave us a hug. Tode and her first husband were my Sunday School teachers when I was a laurel in young womens. I will never forget her kindness and friendship then. She helped me to make my Junior prom dress when I was in high school.

We made arrangements to meet up with them the next day and take them around the sites by 6th crossing. We met them at Rock Creek Hollow and then went to Rocky Ridge with them. Brad and Tode were on a mission to Africa when we were on our Mission in New York. She kept an awesome blog of all their amazing experiences in Africa. Thanks for the fun memory, so glad you were there to pull us out of the mud bog. luv ya

Posted by Picasa

No comments: