Friday, April 29, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Here's a shout out to my best friend, my companion, my sweetheart, my husband, my everything! We are so blessed to be married for 34 years today and to be experiencing a great adventure together. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU Doug!!!!!!

Just another work day here at the Willie Center. It rained and blew all night and Doug has to work in the mud up the hill at the new visitor center that we are building. He has been up there all week working with a shovel digging ditches for the plumbing before the cement is poured. Snow & wind, rain & wind, sun & wind, we work thru it all.

I have been in the humanitarian center for a day this week and then at the welcome center for a day and then in the office for the past two days. Tomorrow we will spend the day at the Cove for training and then it is Casper Stake Conference of which our branch belongs and we might head to Casper to spend the night and attend stake conference. Martin's Cove is 65 miles east of us and Casper is 65 miles north of the Cove.

No comments: