Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Mission Call - YaHoo!!!

We just received a new mission call. We are going to be serving in the "Mormon Handcart Historic Site in Wyoming" AKA "Martin's Cove" We are thrilled and excited except I don't want to hear about the coldddddddd windddddddd they have there.

It is a six month mission and we will be reporting in April of 2011. We will be set apart as agricultural Church-service missionaries.

I must repent and have decided to do and be better at posting on my blog. I will share more information as we receive it. We are excited to serve another mission but will miss our service in the temple. We still have 6 months before we are to report in Wyoming.

3 comments:

Hopie said...

I can't wait until I can go on a mission with my husband!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!!!

Clark Family said...

It was so good to see you on Sunday. We think that you will be great missionaries and you have great spunk left in you for this mission too.

Janie said...

That's awesome! You two never cease to amaze me - such an inspiration to all.