Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lost photo cables make for dull posts

It has been for ever since I posted last. Can't find my cables that connect the camera to the computer. Have lots of pics and things to write and share, but can't download the pics. Maybe there won't be pics for a while.

We carved pumpkins tonite with Brandon's family. Fun stuff.

Brandee took me with her to Smiths and helped me with coupon shopping. I saved $186.00, spent $132.00. That was pretty darn exciting. I went home with about $320.00 worth of groceries and only spent about $132.00

Doug is kind of wishing he was in New York for tonight. The opening game of the World Series, NY Yankees and the Philadelphia Philly's playing in Yankee stadium. Of course we have to cheer for the Yankees, even if Doug doesn't like the team.

No comments: